1) My family! Mom, dad, Ricky, Spartacus, Victoria, Sue, etc.
2) ISR IV! I really miss the wonderful people and Christ-centered community!
3) Habitat for Humanity! I miss getting buff on the weekends and playing board games with y’all!
4) Board games! There aren’t any here and I’ve been itching to play Settlers and/or Dominion and/or Bang! I’ve had to settle with online Dominion…
5) My favorite foods: tofu, garlic, and falafel
6) Good beer. There’s cheap $1-2 Pilsener beer here (it’s Ecuadorean) but it’s not very good. I miss the good stuff, like Stone and Goose Island.
7) My skateboard. I had only started skating in October, but it was so much fun! I was just mastering the ollie when I left the States…
8) The CTA/CUMTD. Public transportation here is cheap, but inefficient (i.e., the buses are old coach buses that are obviously very bad for the environment). I’m all about efficiency man.
9) Personal space. There is no such thing here. I wrote in an earlier post that people are all up on you on the bus. It’s the same when waiting in line at the bank and at school sometimes too. People also walk really slow here…
10) My boyfriend Andrew. I wanted him to read through most of the list and be like “WHERE AM I?” Well, here you are! Haha.